Warrior to YFZ plastics conversion

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lg5489

Reaction score
Hi I'm from the uk and have a 91 warrior, I fitted yfz plastics and it turned out great and thought you guys would be interested In the photos, if you have any questions please ask away.

Thanks Lewis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 65
ubajy4as.jpg

Deff looks diff with out the scoops

Welcome to the Forum, It looks good man, The headlights and seat turned out nice. But like Alex said where are the scoops?? The pic posted above Coty used the scoops, heelguards and grab bar on his and it turned out awesome.

You might be right on that one Weston.idk, kinda looks like they were cut off to me since if you look at the rear of the front fender it's creased like it flows in to the scoops but none the less a very clean job

Thanks for your replies, Im not a fan of the scoops at all, ive got some YFZ heel guards to fit just havnt got round to it yet, But it looks alot better than it used to with the standard warrior plastics.

It turned out great man, I was just wondering about the scoops also, Thanks for the reply. Ive seen guys years ago on other forums try it and pull it off but they hacked the rear plastics under the seat up pretty bad. Glad to see more guys going the different route and actually doing it right. I like the YFZ conversions and the 660 conversions.

Latest posts

Back