• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 250ex, 300ex, or warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:u9k3syuy]why is that 350 soo much money?

Yea really.... :eek:[/quote:u9k3syuy]

Its in canadian. In America they're 5,000 and 5200 for special edition.

be patient. Something will come a long. are you just looking for a 250ex, 300ex, or warrior? cause I know there are lots of people everywhere that are selling 400ex's. I wish I would of got a 2003 400ex that I looked at but my dad didn't like it cause it didn't have reverse! and I could of got it for the same price as my warrior. but anyways, just be patient something will come a long. I was desperate to get a quad too :p

400ex wouldn't really be too big, cause you would grow into it. im suggesting you do not get one of those smaller bikes. i was about to get a 2006 yamaha ttr-l 125 but then I said to myself. I will grow out of this fast. so I decided I wanted to try a quad and i liked it. then if you wanted to sell your bike and get a bigger money, your basicly losing money. but anyways, hope something comes a long.

Yea, thats kinda why im more of into the CRF 150 or 300ex. I think it would be the best...IF anyone has one for sale.

well if your ever in NY or near, let me know and we could meet some where. I just need some money. Ill take $200 off the top if you come up, thats money you could give to your dad for gas. Let me know.

well if your ever in NY or near, let me know and we could meet some where. I just need some money. Ill take $200 off the top if you come up, thats money you could give to your dad for gas. Let me know.

Dont know if Ill ever be near New York, my dad is always working as well. So its even hard to find one around my area. But thanks, Jay

Latest posts

Back