wanta race?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragwarrior

Reaction score
this is the dragwarrior! :cool:

f365c1f6.jpg

f365c1fc.jpg

i am trying to keep it looking like a warrior! :cool: just so they know who won!!!!!

ill race ya, all i can see is a dg exhuast there and it looks like a slip on, but the warrior looks good anytwayswhat other mods does it have

ya what other mods?I like the plastics though, i want black plastic with yellow accents. lol

Nitrous is very safe it will be fine you cant be a douche bag with it and you have to know what the hell you are doing.

this warrior is set up for 200ft dirt drag. i am trying to keep it stock looking so i can bust cocky peoples ass! yes that is a dg slip on! it gives me the best air flow, i dont ride that bike as we call "play ride" i have another warrior for that! so i dont have to worry about Db's, and yes it is very loud! as for mods: im not telling just come get you some! and bring your money boys, put it this way if you cant bust a stock yfz dont come! oh what the hell heres the mods: (i listed some of the mods in another forum anyway)
moose bars (drag bars sitting on shelf, havent had time)
progrip grips
custom suspension (not installed in pics) gives it a rigid chasis
+10 custom swingarm (not installed, sitting in shop, havent had time)
sidewinder sprockets
new havent run but short time: fst welded crank and connecting rod
12.5 shaved arais piston (.030 over)
ported & polished head w/titanium valves and hd springs
pps racing modified carb
dyna dfs cdi box
k&n filter
50hp (but only run 30hp jets) nitrous express kit
maxxis 4snow rear tires
trail wolf front tires (new smoothies on the way)
and im waiting on new transmission (+4 override with airshifter)
running on vp 114

like i said "dont be dumb, come get you some!!!!!"

ill race ya in a circle....lmfao. looks good! bet it runs awsome.

Where did you mount your nitrous bottle I have been searching for the best location. Any images of the nitrous system - Solenoids, bottle, etc...? Where did you find a 50HP Single Cylinder Nitrous Express kit - I thought they only made up to 25HP shots in kits for ATV/single cylinder motor applications?

i put the nitrous (2.5 lb) where the airbox was, i have a clamp on k&n off of a racing go-kart directly on the carb its only about 2.5inches long, the nitrous system was massaged by pps racing in columbia sc, from what i understand it is a twin cylinder setup using one cylinder, i will post pics soon

nice warrior... but j/w why do you have a swingarm gaurd on it if its ur drag bike and not ur play bike???? and oh ya i like the colors

sometimes the ruts in the mud get deep and the skidplate helps slide across any deep spots plus it aluminum so it doesnt weigh much

Latest posts

Back