• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Very nice 97 plastics yellow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trublew

Reaction score
I have the original plastics from my 97 warrior...yellow front and rear fenders...no tank cover or nose... Looking for blue, red, or grey plastics... Id like to get 200 plus shipping...let me know if you are serious and ill send you pics...no cracks or breaks...

id like some pics to see how bright a yellow it is. I have blue plastics now and thats the only thing thats blue on my warrior.

thats kinda what I was thinkin. im just trying to visualize what mine would look with yellow fenders.

does this give you an idea?

100_0838.jpg

Mines oppositr of that pic but same color yellow fenders just black hood n tank

I didn't see the all yellow on my phone haha yea its that color ill send actual pics to a email addy or phone number

ill pm ya my number and you can send me some pics. Ill get a pic of mine after i clean them off here, probably tommorrow sometime

ill email you pics when i get home tonight... just send me some of yours when you get a chance
thanks bud

Got the pics. If ya cant tell from my avatar mine dont have stickers on them anymore. Ill give ya a little info about mine, they have a light coat of blue fusion paint, the fronts have had the black trimmed off.. ill pm you with some pics off of photobucket, from this summer and try getting some close up pics tomorrow some time.

Sorry bud, but I dont want any trimmed or painted plastics... Im looking for factory fenders... But if u still wasn't the yellow ones id be more than happy to sell em to ya

i got some blue ones off on an 02 that i might be interested in tradin you

let me see what 1998yamahawarrior wants to do but in the mean time you can send me pictures of your if youd like... as long as there not cut, broken, or painted..

^yeah, I like your red, blue and yellow color scheme. its kinda original. Still think you shoulda went with a red seat cover.

^yeah, I like your red, blue and yellow color scheme. its kinda original. Still think you shoulda went with a red seat cover.

Thanks dean. I need to get a seat cover and thinking red. I was just contemplating the idea and it didnt work out so, Ill stick with what I got for plastics.

damn dude... sorry i forgot,,, been busy with school and work i'll get them b4 i go to work tonight

Back