Typical Blaster Rider

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
muahahaahaa :D boy howdy diddly dooo..hmm that was odd..but yeah havent you actually watched the craziest videos and such, editing like that occurs alot, makin the kid look better or somethin, but if it was his banshee shame on his parents for bein dee dee dee

your all wrong :p it's a '03-'05 model blaster all the way through the video... i'm a 2 stroke fan and have had both blaster and banshee and it's a blaster being jumped, wrecked, and doing the donuts :)

not a blaster... deffly a banshee. can see the lights and the hood are different and hear the pinging of the engine,, blasters dont sound like that

it's a blaster haha... i built one with DG exhaust on it and it had that dig in the engine... i know 2 strokes and that is a blaster :)

Blaster in the jump, and banshee doing the donuts. (pause the vid when hes doing the donuts) I'll put $1,000 on it.

Definitely a 1st generation blaster in the jump, the youtube vid sucks but in the original version they show on tv the resolution is better and you can see it's clearly one of the older ones with the bar mounted light, and it is a banshee doing donuts at the end.

Kingman, if you're going to say "you're all wrong", you best be damn sure that we are all wrong. If you know so much about banshees and ass blasters you'd be able to recognize what they were. ::)

deadlast is so right!! o ya and kingman you need to watch the video again while your head is NOT up your ass

just so yall know... that was my brother :/
but i'll agree... he's a dumbass haha but i gotta love him. it does piss me off that he goes and buys bikes and quads new and he's only 17 :/ and i buy crap used

haha. i wasn't going to say anything but oh well haha.
but the CR250 he was talking about.. it's real! i'v rode it :D and DAMN it's wicked as hell!!! i was with him the day he ran from the cops on it (i was on my R1)

oh jeeze i thought we were over this hahahaha.... so your the one that does all his motor work and helps him spend his six digit income?

haha... between him and dad there is a six digit income haha but not him by his self.
but i do help him spend it haha!

No offense but you lil bro is still an immature retard that can't tell the diff between a blaster and a banshee. He was good at one thing though, pissin a lot of people off on here. hahah, I found all its posts quite amusing.

Latest posts

Back