Tire problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedro6767

Reaction score
After realizing the downfall of my half worn stock tires in racing conditions, im buying new tires. Ive pretty much decided on itp gncc tires (although i havnt ruled out razr2 or xcr's), but i dont know what size. 20 or 21 in rears. I could use the extra ground clearance but im worried the extra size would make cornering and acceleration slower. I guess i could switch to a 12 tooth front sprocket if i get the 21 rears. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

20" rear and 22" front is a good setup. Don't rule out the regular Razrs either. You can get them in six ply for like $55 each, which is a hell of a deal. They last long and get good traction. I run the rears at 2.5lbs of pressure and they hook real good. Plus the lugs on the tops of the sidewalls will help you in those ruts. I've also heard the GNCCs wear quickly. Take that for what it's worth cause I haven't tried them, and probably never will since the Razrs work so well for me.

The way to go is 20's in the rear and 21's up front.. go with razr2's up front for sure razr's or razr2's in the rear depends on the conditions you ride in more often..

Ive got the 21" GNCC rears and liked them more than the 20" HDs I was running. Let us know how you like them in the review section. Im thinking of getting a set of 21s for the rear of my KFX but would like to hear opinions from a more experienced rider.

Finally pulled the trigger on tires. I went with itp gncc on black t-9 rims. Both 21" front and rear. Cant wait to get them on

I have been Really interested in the look of these tires, but none of my riding buddies bit the bullet with their new tires for this year. Let us all know how they wear, and how they hook. I'm sure you will say they Hook up like crazy and slide really well, since your comming from stock tread. But still let up know how they are. Good luck man, I hope you like them.
~Bill

Back