tire flippage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olliepop2005

Reaction score
hey i got a 05 raptor 350 can i flip front and rear tires are just rears and have u done it your self cause i know on cars will just come off rim

Front wheels are the only ones that can be flipped on the raptor 350. You could do it yourself IF you have the tools to properly remove and reinstall the tires, because you'll have to break the beads in order to drill the holes and re-insert the valve stems on the other side. It's best to take the wheels to a shop and have them do the work for you.

sorry guys yall didnt understand i meant as in just keep tire on rims and move one to one side and the other to the other

Read what I wrote! You can't flip the rears at all (well, you could but it would be 4 inches narrower than stock), and the fronts can't be flipped without modifying the wheel. How does that not answer your question?

Nope. Valve stems will hit. You have to buy shorter stems.

Maybe that answers the questions?!?!?!

na guys let me try again i dont wanna take tires off rims i just wanna leave it stock width and just put left on right and right on left for the fronts and the rears

na guys let me try again i dont wanna take tires off rims i just wanna leave it stock width and just put left on right and right on left for the fronts and the rears

For what purpose? Just to rotate them so they wear evenly? If that's what you mean, then yeah you can switch sides.

Back