Time for a update :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the next thing im doin and i bet my moms boyfriend can help cause he's a carpenter haha im set ;D

anyone know online , like a site that has directions or like a step by step type thing on how to do it to make sure when im doin it??

LOL...yeah man just do it. Its always good to take a little bit off at a time. You can always trim more off but you cant add what you cut off.

Thats a nice rappy i like the fenders cut and that DMC, but i think you should put the lights back on (me personnaly i think the rappy's look better with light than without them). Cutting fenders isnt all that hard, the only reason i wont cut mine is because of the high value they hold on ebay.

you could use a carpenter's knife too. that works and no sanding involved, it's just harder to do. i've done both ways and the knife is the faster of the 2 and requires more strength to pull it through the plastics, but once you get going it's easy. may not look as good though. i used a knife b/c my plastics broke anyway and i just wanted to get them cut.

^ yeah seriously that post was 4 1/2 years old...

nice to know your reading back through tho!!

Latest posts

Back