Tighten chain?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey i was just wondering how the **** u triple post??? lol

Two posts does not make a Triple post.
I was wondering where the **** you learned to count!!

(BTW: computer hung, hit 'Post Reply' twice)

Bump

Can someone look up the chain play for an '02 Warrior in the service manual for me??

Have to tighten it before riding on Saturday.

Thanks

[quote:gfwohiq3]Hey i was just wondering how the **** u triple post??? lol

Two posts does not make a Triple post.
I was wondering where the **** you learned to count!!

(BTW: computer hung, hit 'Post Reply' twice)[/quote:gfwohiq3]

ok man i was just kiddin around with u...dont need to get serious on me

about an inch of play, this isn't a science you don't need to check the manual for this

about an inch of play, this isn't a science you don't need to check the manual for this

OK, thanks.

This is my first quad, so I was just be cautious. Don't want to screw it up, ya know.

One more question: Do I do this with the bik in gear, or neutral? Or does it matter?

to check the slack you can put it in gear and push the quad forward a little to take the slack out of the bottom of the chain, then check slack on the top of the chain

Update:

Well, I tightend the chain as best I could.

I maxed out the adjusters and there is still more than an inch of play in the damn thing :(

But at least it's not slopping around like it was.

So I guess that means I need to remove a link and start over?

is it your stokc chain??? how old is it/ ive had my stock chain for about 1 3/4 yr but mine is almost streched to it limit

is it your stokc chain??? how old is it/ ive had my stock chain for about 1 3/4 yr but mine is almost streched to it limit

I assume it's the stock chain. Just bought the quad a month ago, so I don't relly know.

Latest posts

Back