ticket time

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we went to coute friday and we were told just not cause anymore prolbums on the streatch again where we race at thay said it was cauing to much dust and i relly dont care if we do we were told if we got a nother complait again we would be put in jail fro him and juvie for me. the judge said he would considder for us to ride back theree if we dont ride on the roads ands cuase any prolbums yay

Dust?...i think moving some dust around is better than robbing people....Jail and Juvie....dont get me wrong riding on the roads isnt the safest thing to do but.....It sounds like you guys need to get around town and present a petition on getting yourselves a place to ride...get all types of ppl to go in on it ... then take it to the big people and fight for your dispute!!

They want adults and kids safe then some one should be taking action to be out there and enjoy what you do!

[quote:krbqt1y0]we went to coute friday and we were told just not cause anymore prolbums on the streatch again where we race at thay said it was cauing to much dust and i relly dont care if we do we were told if we got a nother complait again we would be put in jail fro him and juvie for me. the judge said he would considder for us to ride back theree if we dont ride on the roads ands cuase any prolbums yay

Dust?...i think moving some dust around is better than robbing people....Jail and Juvie....dont get me wrong riding on the roads isnt the safest thing to do but.....It sounds like you guys need to get around town and present a petition on getting yourselves a place to ride...get all types of ppl to go in on it ... then take it to the big people and fight for your dispute!!

They want adults and kids safe then some one should be taking action to be out there and enjoy what you do![/quote:krbqt1y0]

exactly what im saying. start putting pressure on the local government, try to get favorable legislation passed, and get the rest of the riding community involved. you can even try to get other riders in the state to help with petitions because they might want to come there and ride. i know i travel (within missouri) to go ride sometimes and im sure others do it as well. good luck and let us know if you need help getting started. im sure there are lots of resources on the net to help.

[quote:vucaa1mg]

They want adults and kids safe then some one should be taking action to be out there and enjoy what you do!

exactly what im saying. start putting pressure on the local government, try to get favorable legislation passed, and get the rest of the riding community involved. you can even try to get other riders in the state to help with petitions because they might want to come there and ride. i know i travel (within missouri) to go ride sometimes and im sure others do it as well. good luck and let us know if you need help getting started. im sure there are lots of resources on the net to help. [/quote:vucaa1mg]

man my riding couminty is gone for around here every body that i no has gotton rid of there bikes in the last 3 mots basically casue of no place to ride and 3ppl have tried to turn a place in to a riding trails and the county shut us down for that i was helping them build new trials for it and as soon as we got done one day we went to lunch and we came back and there was 3 sherrifs cars stiing there and we got a **** load from the noise complaint forms for the bikes on my frends own property out in the middle of nowhere it was this sheriff we found out later ne lived behind my fends property and. after getting shoved with thoes its pointless for around here anymore for anything every one is to uptite but im about to sell a pice of property an wv and and buy a nother place up ther and make that in to a trails but its like a 2 hour drive up there to get there thats the onl real prolbum well when i get back from vacation in the next 2 weeks ill get you alls help on that and see if im doing something rong

The first thing your doing wrong is just going somewere to make trails.."without someones permision"...and the only reason they are getting pissed is because they dont want to be at any fault for someones injury..."understandable"....next if you need any help with a petition when you return i know there are more than enough ppl here to give a helping hand,then you and your friends and hopefully others from the community and bust some ass to get ppl to sign this petition...your gonna have to work real hard ..im talking hunderds of signatures to really get this subject pushed into the office...the more you get the better your chances are gonna be.

If our trails get rained out"as they are now"..we have a few other spots to ride at some buddies places...or we go to some local and non local tracks and pay anywere from 10 bucks to 20 bucks to ride for the day....hell you work hard enough they may even work on opening a atv park or mx track and pay to ride....which would be better than nothing.

Do anyone on dirtbikes get harrased or have places to ride??

well some ppl do that live near the trails do get it and ive tried to contat the guy how owns the land its 400 achors hes got but hes a home deleper and hes in main and hes a little aways away from me a bunch of us wrote letters and never got a responce from them ever. about riding there? idk what the deal is the clostest place around here to ride is 265.7 miles away from my home its a state park thats the closest place that is legal to ride at.

Back