• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The 400 WarrioR !!!SOLD!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't like the 700's fuel injection?!?! more problems i'd much rather have a 660 cuz i don't think they have fuel injection, but i'll talk to my friends about that warrior.

Are you saying you'd rather have a 660 than a 700? And because the 660 has LESS to go wrong? Haha, i think you have a lot to learn about raptors. The concept of a carburetor may seem more serviceable, but the 660 comes from the factory with dual pain-in-the-arse carbs, so when something's not right, you have 2 of them to mess with to hopefully find the problem. Among the other improvements the 700 got, the fuel injection seems a lot less likely to have problems than those annoying carbs. To me, less moving parts = less chance for failure and frustration. You must not have rode a 660 either... haha, one word - unstable.

I agree with every word you said Yamarider. The EFI has proven itself, IMO. As the years pass you will see more and more quads with EFI and it will slowly be a part of every quad (Thats what I see anyway). People don't like taking their machine to get work done to it and a lot of people including myself are not comfortable jetting a quad. With EFI its so easy.

I would take the raptor 700 over the 660 even on a bad day.

Well it was a day full of emotion but she has left my garage. Some guy from about 40 min. away came and picked it up for 2800 cash. I would have liked alittle more out of her but hey, cant be to greedy. Now if I could only get rid of the LS swingarm and rear works shock. Any takers

Latest posts

Back