Testen Out new camera

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warrior sounds healthy. looks like a cool place to ride. better put that brain bucket on though!!!!

awsome video dude, the quality is really good, what kind of camera are you using... I'm looking for a new one.

Its a panasonic PV-gs150. It a video cam. Its not much bigger
than a regular digital. Smaller than some maybe. It also takes a fairly good still( but not great).

The quality right outta the camera is unreal................its cut down to get a half descent size file.

Good little vid, get that skid lid on though or risk being called a squid! But yeah, nice vid, the picture quality is great.

Ummmmmmm I had my safty glasses on!
I usually wear a helmet if I'm not riden like a ole lady.
Welll most a the time...................

I mean I took it off for the pics so I looked pretty!

Y aI really do wear a helmet.....I gotta nice shiny, new, comfy one sitten right here in the corner..............

They work well for deflecting low hangen branches n pickers bushes!

Ya ...............they seem to look smaller on tape then they do in person............
Towards the top of that hill its a really steep climb. The rest wasnt to bad, but its still not as small as it looks.................

I wanted to get a side shot of the climb ............but the GF wouldnt hall her ass up it!!! : )

Latest posts

Back