*T. Tech MR16 HID lights* ~Updated~ check it out!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's holy **** those are bright alllllll the time baby! w00t w00t - You have a spot and a flood light. lol **** you cock ass ruben I am waiting for a gasket so I can put oil in it X_X!

Hey guys, I may be outta line here but I'm gonna go for it:p
New Trail Tech Torch Light 35 watt kit on Ebay: $70
Gas to go to Advanced Auto Parts: $10
2 MR-16 50 watt HID Lights @ AAP: $15
Look on DeathShadow's face after I spent 1/3 $$ for the same brightness: Priceless

I know it's probably not quite the same but holy puck are they blindingly bright,been 30 mins and I'm still seeing spots after checking em out in the daylight:)

ok so what are you going to do about 25,000 volt ballasts to fire up and run real HIDs :-D? I would of gone halogen but I wanted a REAL HID kit complete with ballasts that will stomp fake ones.

Look on flyinacez face after he buys all that stuff and discovers how HIDs really work - priceless... ;D

ya got me there, like i said not gonna be as good as yours but holy **** they are still blinding. I will get some pix up soon:p I was wondering what the extra equipment in your photo was??

when u go riding in the snow its gonna reflect off the snow and blind u... that amount of brightness seems impractical for quads... now if quads were street legal that would be the setup to have... then again those might blind other drivers on the road... they are cool but seem way overkill for a quad

when u go riding in the snow its gonna reflect off the snow and blind u... that amount of brightness seems impractical for quads... now if quads were street legal that would be the setup to have... then again those might blind other drivers on the road... they are cool but seem way overkill for a quad

Lol if you say so bro. With stock lights you can "out-drive" the light FAST. These lights provide a much more safe range of view in both distance and off to each side (peripheral). The lights are so bright my friend with the 440EX turns his lights off half the time because we can both ride with just these on lol. Furthermore the bulb life is 11x longer then halogen, costs less, and they draw only 4 amps total (halogen draws in between 15-20A and will drain the battery much quicker). Also the "light blue" color cast by the HIDs is scientifically easier on the eyes then ANY other color in the spectrum; these lights cut through fog and snow very easily with no eye strain or negative glare effect. I constantly am greeted by people on the trail asking about these lights and where they can get them. I find the street legal opinion to be opposite - off-road applications require more light (hence light bars). I don’t know what kind of riding you do but if your like me and ride 24/7 (3AM in the middle of the woods) I wouldn’t trade these lights for anything and id buy them again for my next bike if I had to. When I am hauling down a trail at 70 MPH on a moonless night with deer and other obstacles all around I find these to be a necessity and most desirable over halogen - they make halogen lights on the 400EX look like a ******* flash light lol.

To some it up these lights allow you to drive faster, maneuver quicker, use less energy, and allow you to avoid **** well before those crappy halogen lights. The HID Technology is superior to Halogen and when the cost for it goes down it will become a standard in all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, and other motor vehicles.

Latest posts

Back