spark plugs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigranger

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just ordered ngk plugs for the 350 but they will not send them until I know exactly which plugs I need. I guess there is some model # or sumthing. If anyone can help I'd be thankful.

The NGK number is D8EA

You ordered them? I just buy mine at any auto parts store for like $1.70 each.

Is that the same for the raptor also. It's been a while since I bought them off ebay, I think they are a lttle better than normal ngk but i'm not sure. Its been a few months since I ordered them and I finally got an email letting me know they can not be shipped until they get the number.

I just did a part lookup for the raptor 350 and it says the original is an ngk DR8EA. That's also what the original is for the warrior. When I bought mine it had the D8EA in it, and so far it's been fine. I don't really know the difference between a regular spark plug and a resistor spark plug though. To play it safe, just go with the DR8EA

Resistor plugs have no effect on how the plug performs, the only thing a resistor plug does diffrent is that it keeps the electrical charge from interfearing with cell phones, tv's etc. So you can buy a D8EA, or spend the extra few dimes and get the DR8EA. It doesnt really matter. Mine has a D8EA, was like that when i got it.

hahah that'd be sick if u go by someone on a phone and all they can hear is your quad...altho that wouldnt be the case

Haha yea, but im pretty sure thats what i read in a dirt rider magazine. most people think the r means racing or something. But its resistor.

my warrior had a d8ea plug in it when i got it and it calls for it in the manual. not sure about the raptor 350 but they have the same motors so i imagine they would be the same.

there is no basic difference in the rapter motor and the warrior motor every thing stilll the same same bolt in motor u can use any plug u want to use a D8EA or a D7EA for hotter burning more efficent spark range with the D7EA so another words if its relly cold outside u could run D7EA for better running and easyer starting

hell if i go by someone on a cell phone all they will hear is the hmf pipe lol .....i dont care what plug is in it

that is verry true the person on the phone will not half to wory about hot hear cause of the plug it will be more of the hmf

Back