sneaky peeky

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and just for kicks!
IMG_0389.jpg

maybe an aftermarket graphics kit? and one of those "gripper" seat covers. duno just throwing out ideas.

If your interested in the aftermarket graphics idea, take a look at these, they have a bunch or designs. You can also get it made of a thicker material so it will be a bit more durable. Since you ride mostly MX, I'c seriously consider something like this. It would make your machine stand out that much more, and you don't have to worry about it getting marred and torn from branches and such.
http://xgxracing.com/index2.html
Ohh btw, take a look at the custom stuff they did also.
~Bill

If your interested in the aftermarket graphics idea, take a look at these, they have a bunch or designs. You can also get it made of a thicker material so it will be a bit more durable. Since you ride mostly MX, I'c seriously consider something like this. It would make your machine stand out that much more, and you don't have to worry about it getting marred and torn from branches and such.
http://xgxracing.com/index2.html
Ohh btw, take a look at the custom stuff they did also.
~Bill
Hey thats pretty ******* cool man,
I think ill look into one of those next, those or One, I saw a bad ass graphics kit From ONE.
I think im getting a kill switch and sprocket this week.

those are some awesome graphics but damn... $200 for a graphics kit, geees lil more than what i would spend on stickers.

i'd like to have a set of 22 in. razr 2's but the cheapest i've found them was like $85! maybe a little more.

i'd like to have a set of 22 in. razr 2's but the cheapest i've found them was like $85! maybe a little more.
Yeah man! Never thought rubbers would be so expensive ;D
I kinda have the hook up down here, Local shop has a pro rider, He uses his tires for one national race, then gives tghem to the shop, Who in turn sells them to me for 25 a pop. ;D Paid for 100 for all four of my holeshots ;)

Back