Short warrior vid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried as hard as i could to get the grab bar to hit the ground, but i couldnt. :mad:

dont use the clutch when u shift...i dont have any back brakes on my quad and i can ride wheelies pretty far...i get it a little past the balancing point before shifting and give it a moment to come back down

just start in second sit downand get the grad bar around 5 or 6 inches of the ground i can wheelie for so long

The way that I learned was by putting my right foot on the grab bar, trying to figure out where the balance point was..I would stand it up a few times, but it isn't going to flip back all the way. Luckily the warrior has decent length on the stock grab bar. After doing that a few times I just sat down and popped that bitch up like it was nothing.

what the crap guys are none of you strong enough to push the quad off? even if it does flip back on you when ur going like 2 mph doing a slow wheelie you SHOULD be able to at least keep your legs straight and hold the quad up. now it's a different story when riding fast wheelies..every quad i've wheelied on and the grab bar was there. unless it breaks u will be fine....jeeze just don't puss it or it'll hurt.

i can do it now, just not everytime i try. But im am getting better

Back