Shift Pedal

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Reaction score
Hello again!

I have a Raptor 350 '04 and my shift pedal is too lower. I want to up, but it's not only one piece, like this:

Picture032.jpg

This is direct, from wich model?

How can i up the shift pedal? Any instructions? Photos or ideas hehehe

Thank you!

Just loosten the nut on the shifter and pull it off and slide it back on but at a different position. Both pieces have little teeth and they mesh together to stay put.

Yeah, just pull the piece off the splines on the shifter shaft, and rotate it a little. Or adjust the turnbuckle in the linkage. So there's 2 ways to do it.

The shifter in that picture appears to be one somebody built out of the stock one, not one from another machine. But one from a y250, i think from 98-04, works well as a direct shifter.

YZ250 fits, but you better have some big feet ::) I got small 9's and I can barely hit the damn thing cause it's longer than stock.

Im running a yz250 shifter on my warrior and my 9 1/2 foot has no problem shifting. But I cant use my riding boots cause i cant move the shifter high enough cause rubs on my flywheel cover.

Back