Several White Bros Frame Skids only $15 on eBay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13angrybs

Reaction score
There's a bunch of White Brothers, Warrior Frame Skids on ebay. New, for only $15 each.
Seem's like a great deal if you need a skid.

I ordered one.
I'll post a Product Reveiw when it get's here.

A lot of guys on z400central bought the $15 bumpers and love them so I'm guessing they are pretty good products. For the price you cant go wrong either way.

The a arm gards worked for me and pretty fast shipping. There a little lighter or thinner alumium then the baja skid plate but IMO they'll work great. Did you guys see as well they got some nice skids for cheap.

I just ordered one so I hope its ok. If it extends further up on the front and sides I will be happy. Dont think I needed it but it was under $30b shipped and it looks like it will possibly save my frame if I screw up. Might even look cool. I ordered 2 separate sets of footpeg extenders from this guy and hes legit. Shipping was a little slow but within reason. Hes deffinately making a little on the shipping and he wont combine orders.

That sucks money just got into pay pal and the skids aren't for sale no more ain't that a bummer

Back