Serious vs. question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o and about the 03z and the 06 400ex, my friend has a 06 400ex and it is much faster then the older ones. and for the 03z my friends looses to a 2000 400ex every time and all it has is a pipe(400ex), but so does the z. And for sure the new ones rape, they are much faster then the 03 ive riden both and there is a much better power increase in the new ones. They are fast but just not my cup of tea.
I really dont see how this could happen except for the only rational explanation, being the riders, If a slightly modded warrior can keep up neck and neck with a 400 ex, then how can a piped z400, which whores a warrior in speed, lose to a 400ex with a pipe as well? I use to ride with 3 400 ex's, One with a dg exhhuast, one with a yoshi and 4 16 bore kit, and a stock one back when all I had on my z was a yoshi exhuast, and I never lost to any of them lol.

Im not a master of the hondas, did they change anything on them other then the plastics to make the 440's faster then the older models?

Idk we all race each other bikes and the z loses constently. O i for got the kid with the 2000 has a cheery bomb and a powerbomb header too. That might add to the power. But both of those also loose to the new 06 400ex. Idk it might just be that everyones bike is more broken in then everyone elses eather they suck for the year or really good. All i know is that the 03z is slower then the 04 and up Z's. We raced both side by side for like an hour and the new one only lost like twice because some of the riders suck. And that was when they were both stock. There was a big descusion about the newer and the 03z's and some guy even busted out dynos of the 03 04 05 and 06 and the 03 sucked while the other years where about the same. Idk ill just stop talking before some crap gets started.

they do not make a cheery bomb (cherry bomb) for a honda, the only thing the cherry bomb is made for is the ltr-450. It does something to the efi and works in junction with removing the baffle and airbox lid or an aftermarket exhaust.

The 04 is the exact same hting as an 04 excet a re welded frame and a removable rear grab abr, and the graphics kit, 05 got the bigger carb and lighter clutch cover.

Latest posts

Back