• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Mojave, you buy now!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
Selling my beloved 2003 kawi mojave.
thing runs like a champ and will start cold in 2 kicks in the dead of winter. I recently adjusted the valves, and put new axle bearings in last week. Cosmetically, it could use some work, the rear fender is cracked in a couple spots and i stitched them up.
Extra's include:
White Brother's E-series with proper jetting
durablue axle
Brand new All Balls axle bearings
tag x5 bars
renthal grips
k&n air filter
k&n reusable oil filter
Titax rear brake rotor
Tusk rear brake pads
new sunstar 11 tooth sprocket
razr rears 20-11-10 on douglas .190's
aluminum yamaha front rims

Also have:
extra stock hood (white)
stock bars
white brothers 2 stage foam air filter
clymer manual

Bike has a clear title and as far as the title says, I am the second owner. Price is $2500 or best offer. it is also listed on ebay so u can check it out there if u want

and i know that ppl on here probly wont want a mojave but if your friends or anyone u know is looking for a quad, let them know for me...thanks a lot

mojavesell7.jpg

mojavesell6.jpg

mojavesell5.jpg

mojavesell4.jpg

mojavesell3.jpg

mojavesell2.jpg

mojavesell1.jpg

broken plastics ^

how fast is it compared to a piped warrior?

about as fast as a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter lol. J/K. They do good for a 250, but they're not as fast as a warrior.

I would have to disagree with you there man. I find that Mojaves are owned in the top end and off the line - I ride with 2 of them at the track and on the trails.

depends on rider, be about dead even bottom to top against my old warrior and i'd pull away slightly in top end, now with the smaller sprocket i'd expect it to take bottom end

Latest posts

Back