sell & buy?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dad said it 's a pain in the ass but he is lazy.

I dont' think im gunna get it. I really want to but im gunna need the money.

and no, were not going to be doing any huge tours, but when we play local shows were gunna need decent equipment like halfstack and P.A system. I can live with the warrior.

but damn, if only you didn't have to mix my dad would get it. cause he doesn't like to do any more work than it takes to get the warrior going. LOl, hes so lazy. but maybe I could still talk about it

There is no pain in mixing gas. Lets see I run 32:1 in my LT250r. That works out to a pint of mix oil and 4 gallons of gas. All you do is pour the oil in the gas can than put in the gas, thats it. Give a shake for good measure. Banshees kick ass, yes you can trail them, but like all liquid cooled 2-stroke motors that dont have a fan, you need to keep the speed up to move the air thru the radiator to cool it. they overheat easy. I can only putt around for a little bit till I have to open it up to get air thru my radiator to cool it down. The powerband on a banshee is like when you hit the nitrous on a car. It throws ya back pretty good.

its not nice to call your old man lazy

Lol, well it's the truth i guess. my parents also think that I'm just going to sell it when i turn 16 anyways. I might not though. i will probly sell it before that if I can have it my way. cause riding not even once a week for fun isn't nearly as fun as playing shows with my band. and i can make a career out of that. and thats what I wanna do.

but, if I lived in the country with some of our own land I would def bug the parents about the banshee. I've been dreaming about the banshee, Lol. but I just need to stay focused on the things I need

yah....premixing oil is a breeze.....but when people comepair the banshee with the blaster you gotta remember that the blaster has oil in jection where with the banshee you have to mix in can....also blasters sip on oil like somebody sippin on a thick milk shake.....not bashing anybody just putting it out there.....banshees do rule though......i really miss 2 stroke power band from when i had my dirtbikes.....

just do some reading and learn your math, because mixing is not that bad, its just a ratio.....and 333 warrior, i got a blaster for sale if your lookin ;-) or in the new england area.

just dont slam on the throttle if you ever ride a 2 stroke bike or atv, cause if your pushin it too hard without expecting, then the thing will probably flip right over when the band hits, but it only takes a few rides to learn and get used to. Im sure you wont be goin for your best 300 time. just be careful

if your dads only problem is mixing the gas, tell him to stop bitchin and get that thing rippin. :cool:

Back