Saturday July 30th Crow Canyon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna try to make it there and actually get to ride, unlike wellsville lol as long as the chain shows up soon I will be there

I need to break a link out of my new X-ring chain to fit and get my new clutch setup set and I'm good to go. Fixed all the leaks. My front wheel bearings are WAAAYYYYY shot, but I'll wheel on them this week. Go a fresh set comin in on Tuesday. Nobody keeps parts on stock anymore. Pisses me the f off!

Sorry to side track the thread but dead can you notice a difference in power with the x ring chain over the oring?

dunno yet, I'll let yah know but I doubt it. Just that they'll last longer. or at least there supose to. The grooved style o-ring traps oil in it, thus keeping it lubed longer.

most likely wont see yall at 10, but see yah when I get there, Even the I need to adjust my clutch...........

Deans got some pics. It was a blast. First time ive been to crow and i like it! Got some good hill climbs and open trails. Nice place.

What he said!

You guys that live around here do you think Crow Canyon is the best trail around? I'm going to take my nephew and brother in law somewhere before the nephew starts back at school in a couple weeks and trying to decide where to go. He'll likely be taking his dirt bike, Honda XR100, and we'll be on quads.

What he said!

You guys that live around here do you think Crow Canyon is the best trail around? I'm going to take my nephew and brother in law somewhere before the nephew starts back at school in a couple weeks and trying to decide where to go. He'll likely be taking his dirt bike, Honda XR100, and we'll be on quads.

Deff. not the best around but perfect for noobs or a day trip. Wellsville is the best around.

I think Crow Canyon is about the same distance. Although this will be his first trail ride on the dirt bike, I haven't been doing that much on ATV's, so you said Crow Canyon was good for newbs.....maybe it would be a good place to go.

Latest posts

Back