sad day yesterday

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgray44

Reaction score
well i had to let the warrior go. traded it for a 97 kingqaud 4x4. 4x4 is more my style and im very happy with the trade. but ill drop in every now and then to see how things are going. i have a couple parts left over from my 94 warrior. like a arms, front breaks/spindles handle bars steering stem and wire harness. ill get some pics up and post them in the pfs thread.

thats to bad man, but kingquads are killer 4x4's. You really trade straight up?

i could never get rid of warrior for a kingquad

i sold a kingquad last fall for 3000 cuz my wife cant allow me on it and she keep getting suck ... so know she drives the rincon 680

yea it was a straight up trade, needs some plastic work though but the motor is newly rebuilt and i love the low/super low/diff lock settings. we took it out last night for the first ride and went through a creek about 2 feet deep and it didnt get stuck once. im pretty happy with the trade

yea its the 300, kinda small of a motor but it does really well for where and what i ride on

Oh, the only kingquad I have been on was the 750. Thats why I wondered if your traded straight up or not.

haha ya i kinda figured that dead...yea 300 is a little small but she actually runs very nice and gets the job done :)

Back