rooster tail MADNESS!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be able to get a pretty good roost with the stroker on nitrous!!!

Or maybe a pretty good fireball when you blow it up! Either way, it would look spectacular on film.

hahaha so lets see u would throw a nitro bottle into a fire???? haha yea nitro is very flamable trust me

It isn't flammable. It serves the same purpose as oxygen, it's just more concentrated. It's sorta like a liquid turbocharger. If it was flammable then you wouldn't need to add more fuel along with the nitrous shot.

Although a bottle thrown in a fire will explode from the gasses inside expanding....

hell, a fire extinguisher would probably explode if you threw it in a fire

Nitrous IS NOT flammable, any of you who think it is have no idea how it even works or what it’s for. The Nitrous ***OXIDE*** is an oxidizer and induces more OXYGEN into your motor (like a liquid supercharger); when it gets heated to around 500*F (internal combustion temperatures) it splits into Nitrogen and OXYGEN - more oxygen for your motor = more fuel used/needed producing more power. The Nitrogen doesn’t go un-used either; it also helps stabilize this entire process.

The introduction of nitrous into a motor also has another effect - temperature. The cryogenic properties of NOX when used actually drop your intake air temperature by 80*F + !!! The cold air is more dense and well... You know the benefits of nice and cold dense air don't yu’? When you see people blowing their motors 9x out of 10 it’s because they aren’t using it correctly (lugging the motor or not enough fuel) and they are detonating their engine or a nice back fire through the intake occurs. :-D!

For those of you who still don’t believe me it says not flammable right on the ******* NOX bottle...

*By the way do not call Nitrous “NOS” - “NOS” (Nitrous Oxide Systems) is not a gas it’s a company.

...And no only medical grade Nitrous can be used as laughing gas - performance motorsports Nitrous has an additive (sulfur) to counteract this effect.

Damn!

That would make for some pretty interesting motorsports events without the additive! ;D

Latest posts

Back