Riding area being railroaded

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He saved the guy over 20 minutes by taking him in the truck. He got him to the hospital ten minutes faster than the ambulance would have gotten TO him. He knew the guy had a punctured lung...lol. I would of called to say THANKS, not why did you save me 20 minutes!

Something else is bound to happen there. They have 1,000 riders in a day quite often.

ok. well they didnt say that he saved the guy 20 minutes, did they? they way they were talking about it, it seemed like he put him in the truck and drove like a bat out of hell and basically wasted time and an ambulance would have been faster. i guess it just goes to show you have biased the media can be!

grrr ****** gay they all try and take away every were we can ride i dont even leave near there and it makes me madd

That is some stupid **** if u are going to go off a freestyle jump fast enough where u can die then thats ur fault. people die everyday on the road and **** but they dont get rid of cars and ****. the bottem line is that u should atleast talk to somone that knows how to ******* do it before u try.

just my 2 cents....................

Ride with-in your capabilities and know your limitations-you open the envelope to far your asking for trouble-

It's all good now. They went to court and had to close the cafe for a week until they got the proper permits. They also agreed to sell the freestyle ramps but I heard later that they'll just be moving them to another area.

Well atleast it will get settled correctly and things will hopefully be better....for the bike rebuilt and someone crashing,well that can go many ways...but ppl crashing you will never stop that it happens every day every place..as it was said ppl should respect there limitations and capabilities..but not everyone believes that,theres always a dumbass that thinks there invisable!

Two words BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Not his fault only the dumbass dad who was a pro and didnt tell his son that it wasnt a good idea. People are stupid

Latest posts

Back