rear shock problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardog76

Reaction score
when i push down on my wheeler it creecks and it stays setting as low as i push it but if i pull it up it comes back up. any suggestions? bad shock? bearings somewhere?? any help is appriciated

the sqweek is the bushings in the joints on the dog bone and shock my 02 does it to just drip some oil on each side of the joints as for the shock try adjusting the dampener dial on the bottom of the shock if that don't work then the shock is blown.I have a good strong rear shock off my 92 for sale if your interested

the sqweek is the bushings in the joints on the dog bone and shock my 02 does it to just drip some oil on each side of the joints as for the shock try adjusting the dampener dial on the bottom of the shock if that don't work then the shock is blown.I have a good strong rear shock off my 92 for sale if your interested

Hi mr. yamahauler. I see that you have a raptor 660 shock on your bike. I was wondering did you have to modify anything to make that fit right. I am a heavier rider and would like to beef up my suspension later on. Also how does the bike handle with the different shock just curious thanks.

Hi mr. yamahauler. I see that you have a raptor 660 shock on your bike. I was wondering did you have to modify anything to make that fit right. I am a heavier rider and would like to beef up my suspension later on. Also how does the bike handle with the different shock just curious thanks.
No mods at all bolts right on(01 Raptor 660 only) the only thing I did was I swapped ressy can and line with the one off my stock warrior shock so it would mount in the same stock place on frame cause the rappy 660 ressy line is too short and would have to be mounted half ass so didn't like it but when I did the swap with the ressy's I had the shock topped of with oil and nitrogen which was like $5 at the atv shop the ride difference is like night and day handles like a dream compared to stock best choice I ever made now if I can just get some better front shocks lol

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I can only imagine for now how sweet the ride is. I mean why not if you don't have to make any mods. How does the stance change if any. It looks like your bike sets up real nice.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I can only imagine for now how sweet the ride is. I mean why not if you don't have to make any mods. How does the stance change if any. It looks like your bike sets up real nice.
2 inches higher in the rear than stock.

A banshee shock is another good rear shock. Im 250lbs and that what Im running. It was a big difference over the stock shock along with the adjust-ability. Obviously neither of these will compare to a good aftermarket, but if you dont have the coin for them(or get deals like some of us!!!) the 01 rappy 660 and banshee are great.

Yoooou!!! so I could have said "that's what your mom said" joke amongst my buddy and I here I throw it at him all the time but yeah anyway.
Your an ass I thought I was gonna get kicked off or something but we all good lol

Back