• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear Chain and Rotor Guard (BlingStar Type)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duneracerweston

Reaction score
ok so after carfull consideration and some testing i think its saafe to start selling these ive pounded the one i run on mine the best way a i know how, on the track after powding it in the ruts all day on rocks mud and stumps there id not a single scratck on mine and before i put mine on i ran it through shock tests rapid temp changes and sevire inpacts onto concrete still look brand new no scractches. DeadLastRacing has the originar prototype and is still in the process of testing it in the trails up north so be ready for when has his say in it
i can make these in blue black and white but for the white and blue i will have to order the supplies and may take 1-2 weeks
all bolts are stainless steel except the T-nuts that are pressed in
-pricing
-all parts are free shiping!!

$55 for the sprocket guard
$60 for the rotor guard
$100 for the set (both sprocket and rotor guards)
$130 for the set and a case saver when bought together! And i will even thow in a set of chain rollers with the bundle!

*NOTE* after perchase it will take 3-4 days to build these

IMG_20110904_234038.jpg

IMG_20110904_234006.jpg

IMG_20110904_233954.jpg

IMG_20110904_233921.jpg

IMG_20110904_233911.jpg

IMG_20110904_233904.jpg

IMG_20110908_154749.jpg

IMG_20110922_162043.jpg

IMG_20110922_162031.jpg

IMG_20110922_162006.jpg

IMG_20110922_162123.jpg

Last edited:
ya i can make them for a blaster or banshee but not the case savers .. well at least not yet but the guards ya i can build them for a blasty

I may want the sprocket and rotor guards as a set if you can do $75 0_0

You should look into getting some press in threaded inserts instead of those hurricane nuts, they aren't all that reliable. I've had a lot of experience with them in speaker building and they seem to always give problems. But maybe depending on how you seated them they'd be ok? I still think if you had some press ins that you could put in with a press it'd be better though.

They might hold ok then. Keep an eye on them though :) It looks great though! I like it.

You should look into getting some press in threaded inserts instead of those hurricane nuts, they aren't all that reliable. I've had a lot of experience with them in speaker building and they seem to always give problems. But maybe depending on how you seated them they'd be ok? I still think if you had some press ins that you could put in with a press it'd be better though.

Remember I had the Cerwin Vegas? well I got into more audiophile and really like it better :) Here's a link to my setup right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCxcJdGKzWM I am not a big classical listener but I enjoy it for the sound :)

Yeah, I like vinyl it has a nice sound to it.

Those monitor audios are supposed to be pretty nice for the money though. That's a nice little setup.

Yeah, I like vinyl it has a nice sound to it.

Those monitor audios are supposed to be pretty nice for the money though. That's a nice little setup.
Yeah I try to listen to vinyl as much as I can. The monitor audio's sound so great and the price is even better. Next I want to get a
1.) Cambridge audio phono-preamp
2.) Velodyne Impact 12
3.) Music Hall turntable
4.) Cambridge Audio Amp
5.) Then later on some tower's for the fronts and move the monitor audio's to the back.

That's a pretty nice list. There are likely some better options out there for money then the Cambridge stuff, at least the amp. They have some great gear but it's pricey. You can PM me if you want any suggestions and what not, and take it out of his thread lol.

well that was all of a sudden lol how the heck did this get on the topic of vinyl??????? oh well thanks beast for running those hippies off! jk vinyls making a comeback lol

Yeah that's why I asked to move it to PM, before beast said anything. No idea how it started lol. Guess cause I mentioned speakers.

I dig the audio talk, Im all for it! Lest starts a new thread. I can shard some of my collection with yall.

Back to the kits, $100 is a fuggin steal deal and they they look killer!

I'm deff gunna get a final set once I get some funds. Gotta get my new cam first!

and btw if ya think this looks killer just wait and see whats being cooked up next you might have a heart attack when you see this

Back