Raptor 350 plastic on warrior ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarc180484

Reaction score
hi, I am looking to make my quad better now after some motor mods and wondered if anyone knows if yamaha raptor 350 plastic will fit on my 1992 warrior. any help would be great :)

the raptor 350 plastivs will fit just takes some work to get em on there its not a perfict fit

They will fit with some minimal cutting. Some brackets will need to be made though.

thanks for the info. just wanted to check before ordering. YFZ 450 pastic on a warrior? that would be pretty sick. any pictures?

The yfz plastic wouldn't work very good. Because of the size and shape of the seat the warrior has about a 12 inch gap between where the front and back fenders meet. The yfz has a smaller seat, and the plastic touches in the middle. you would have to at least put the yfz seat on the warrior along with the plastic. If you're going for the yfz look you could get maier's fenders and hood for the warrior that look like a yfz

Yeah, and if your looking for comfort the YFZ seat wouldnt work. If comfort doesn't matter then go for it. But if you are be prepared to sit on a rock for long periods.

Yeah, and if your looking for comfort the YFZ seat wouldnt work. If comfort doesn't matter then go for it. But if you are be prepared to sit on a rock for long periods.
the yfz isnt realy that bad. i dont see why ppl say that.. try riding the arctic cat dvx 400.. thats like siting on a rock..

People say that becuase I went and sat on one at the dealer ship. I haven't ever rode one but from just sitting on it for less then a minute I was uncomfortable. The type of tiding I do I like to have comfort under my ass, there is no way I would want to be stuck on that seat for an extended period of time.

I am not saying I wouldn't buy/ride one. That will probably be the quad I get next.

When riding hard, I don't spend much time on the seat anyway. Leisure riding is usually the time when a seat's comfort comes into play. I thought the pegs and seats on the rappy were like the yfz's. I know I read that, but I've never paid any attn to how seats feel.

People say that becuase I went and sat on one at the dealer ship. I haven't ever rode one but from just sitting on it for less then a minute I was uncomfortable. The type of tiding I do I like to have comfort under my ass, there is no way I would want to be stuck on that seat for an extended period of time.

I am not saying I wouldn't buy/ride one. That will probably be the quad I get next.
same here^^^ i sat on one at the dealer and that was the most uncomfortable seat ive ever sat on

Back