raptor 350 jetting question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melore69

Reaction score
i have a pro-y slip-on, a k&n filter w/ outer wear and my airbox lid is removed. from everything i have read my main jet should be a 147.5 or a 150 depending on my altitude. my problem is the largest jet my dynojet kit came with is a 140. will this work and what is the size of the stock jet on a raptor 350. thanks.

no do not put in the 140.... dyno jets are much bigger then minuki jets for a dyno start with a 128 if your below 3000 ft .....dyno and minuki jets are sized diffrently

and if this is your first time jetting then i sugest you bring it to a dealer to do it ...ya it cost some money but it saves you from messing around for hours trying to jet it right hoping that you dont screw up your quad.. or you could listen to wht the ppl say on here but i listened and did wht they said and it didnt work at all

thanks- i had it running fine with the dj132 jet, the clip three down and the screw 3 turns out. then it started running bad all of a sudden. so i thought i would put the needle 4 down. and when i opened up the top of the carb the plastic piece that holds the spring and needle in place came off and the plastic piece in the diapram was broken-so now i have to order a new piece from the dealer-thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back