raptor 350 collision

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowredranger

Reaction score
Ok well it was a head on collision with a large atv. I figure i can replace all of the broken pieces, headlight & bracket, the 2 electronic pieces in the nose cracked, plastics and a new bumper. My problem is that the two brackets/braces in the nose, the one that holds the plastics and the other that has the electronics connected to it are bent down into the frame which i assume is the wrong direction so can you buy the brackets and weld the new ones on or do you have to fabricate new ones? Thanks

Jason

Sorry I can't help you out any, And sorry about going off topic here bud. But man it sux that it happened w/ your new rappy, you ok man?
~Bill

yea i am ok. I was definatly bumed but it is a real nice quad or at least it was. I am just glad it started b/c we were like 5-10 miles from where we started. So yea it is about $400 to replace the broken pieces but i have no idea what to do with those brackets. any help would be great i really need to get it fixed. It was a great day until that happened.

You'll need to visit a machine shop or buy a new frame. A new frame is 700 at least, so you'll definately want a machinist to hook you up if your frame isn't bent to hell.

Yea the frame is good just a tiny dent and i dont want to shell out $600-700 for a frame when this one was brand new. I am just worried about getting the new or rebuilt braket to line up in the original place so that the headlight assembly and the plastics will mount up. Any other ideas would be great thanks
Jason

Latest posts

Back