Quiet Exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I have the slip on and if it was a full system it wouldnt matter or not unless you have the powerbomb header which makes it quiter..I dont think my Pro circuit is all that loud..its nothing compared to the white bros e-series and some of the HMFs I have heard...and i highly doubt the cobra makes more power..I know it doesnt make more than a pro circuit T4 i replaced my cobra with the T4 and it is so much better

Well Dg is usually the same design as the stock pipe on other models just chromed. Most pipe manufactures offer a quiet core insert to keep their pipes in the legal racing decibel range which I think is about 98 or 96. Make sure you keep the packing fresh as this will help a lot.
keep an eye out for leeks in the head pipe or where the header and canister meet as this will produce a loud crackle. And think of it like this all quads and toys with high compression motors are going to be loud in a neighborhood to a certain degree due to the amount of homes and cars/trucks for the sounds to bounce off of and make it seem louder than it really is.

My suggestion is to see if DG offers a quiet core for your pipe and if they dont go with someone like HMF who does and can keep it under 98 db. And no more bashing two strokes - deep down you know you wish you had one - nothing smells better than one burning vp and polluting the air. lol

Yes quite core was what i was trying to tell him (couldn't remember the name)

find a stock pipe they are good and quiet. not being a smart ass just saying it. any performance pipe is going to be louder than stock.

Yea I actually thougth the cobra was a decrease in power - a friend and I rebuilt a pos warrior last year to flip and it came with a new cobra and we changed it out for a stock exhaust and I thought it had more pull

Back