Project Skint-back. 2000 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naterwedge

Reaction score
So here's the back story on this build. I got this warrior on a trade, and got semi screwed on it. Rather than trying to unload it onto someone else I've decided to go all in and fix it up.

Here's what it looked like when I got it:

Now don't be fooled, that plasti-dip looks great in the photos and terrible in person!

I've currently got everything stripped off of it, when I get home today I'm replacing the a front tire, chain, carb, clutch cable, air filter, plug and coil. I've got all the plastic removed, and my girlfriend has spent the past few days priming and painting it (lucky right? haha). I'll take some more pics and update this thread asap.

You're lucky man. My girlfriend would yell and say, "Stop working on the damn quad and spend some time with me for once!" I'm not allowed to have fun. :( They're definitely worth it to fix up. Damn fun quads. It's the perfect size for a 350. Best thing I ever did to wake it up was throw a high compression piston in it. Couldn't believe how much it woke up.

What's wrong with it that you got screwed? Looks like a good machine. Bad paint job can be fixed-that's no sweat. Whats the issue with it? She run?

Sorry for delay in my reply, flu has been kickin my ass all week.

She ran but had serious carb issues, the oil looked like tar, drive chain had 3 master links and was shot, rear carrier is broke where the caliper use to mount on, nothing electrical besides starter was hooked up, yadda yadda yadda. I planned on putting it back together this weekend but so far this 102 degree fever refuses to let me get off the couch :(

Latest posts

Back