PRM Baja Bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbthreat

Reaction score
Bought it off of PRM-atv.com, and well worth the money. It looks good and is very beefy. My quad which is currently wrecked, as it were, has one on it, and despite going down 150 ft face, the bumper is in excellent condition. The brackets broke on the frame, and the mounting tab on the bumper bent, and a slight bend in the tubing, but that is all fixable. Overall, well worth the money and worth purchasing. Most of the PRM products are, and worth looking at.

100_0479.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0477.jpg

This is what it looks like after a gnarly accident, but easily fixable. ::)
100_0493.jpg

i have a Baja bumper on mine and love it. definitely worth the money

Yup, awesome stuff. Used a Baja on my old Banshee. I already installed a Baja on my Raptor, and a PRM Summit bumper on my wifes.

I think i'd rather have a weaker bumper that can absorb some of the impact though. My DG bumper was also built like a rock, not even as beefy as this looks, and it screwed up all the mounts on the frame when i crashed. I'd rather replace a bumper, than replace a frame or deal with repairing it.

I think i'd rather have a weaker bumper that can absorb some of the impact though. My DG bumper was also built like a rock, not even as beefy as this looks, and it screwed up all the mounts on the frame when i crashed. I'd rather replace a bumper, than replace a frame or deal with repairing it.

yea i agree cz a frame is way more expensive than a bumper...or just not wreck and u wont have to worry about it.;D

Smart ass! lol ::) Yeah, they maybe too strong for their own good, but I'll just have to deal with it. Still a great product.

Latest posts

Back