Port & Polish/Internal Motor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yes, I will have to say I saw you type that you have never used a DYNO before.

All I got to say is

own3d.jpg

proof1.jpg

proof2.jpg

The place is messy (as you can see) because we are painting and spackling but this should be enough proof for you sweetie :D!

Is that good enough for you peach fuzz? I am sorry I couldn't find a "YFZ350" anywhere so that sign and the ported R1 will have to do...

i meant yfm and congrats to u on havin access to a dyno and even though i was owned i couldnt help but laugh at that picture so w/e u owned a 15 yr old are u proud of that?

i meant yfm and congrats to u on havin access to a dyno and even though i was owned i couldnt help but laugh at that picture so w/e u owned a 15 yr old are u proud of that?

Yeeeeaaaa no hard feelings man its all in good fun; and yes in a sick twisted way I got a little jizz stain in my undies.

but i really have ported goped jr dragster gocart and did a few sets of 350 heads but the sbc heads i did supervised by my cousin

omg, rofl...I cant stop laughing. I remember getting own3d like that be4 (many times, but not THAT bad). AHHHH good times.Isnt a yfz350 a banshee? And why do they put the tubes on the exhaust for the dyno?

Obviously you have inhaled way too much carbon monoxide!

Would you want to be in the same room enclosed possibly with any motor getting maxed out and breathe in that wonderful air?

But in all seriousness if you didn't get all that, it lets all the fumes go elsewhere so it isn't a danger to any of the operators..

Back