poping sound??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now my bike will barely run.. but im quite sure this is dirt in the carb.. tomorrow i'll be taking the carb apart after work and giving it a good cleaning..

This is the first sport quad that i've owned, what should i check regularly on them? i've owned lots of utes before but not sports.. thanks for all the help death :)

That may be so as well! If you take the bowl off the carburetor and notice crap in the bottom that is a sure sign it needs to be cleaned. Just make sure you take it easy on the screws holding it together; they strip EXTREMELY easy.

I've had the exact same problem on my warrior. My problem was when you were revvin it up or cruisin down a trail and let off the gas it made a loud popping noise. The exhaust manifold was leaking. it had a messed up gasket. I disconnected the header from the motor and put on a new one. Problem solved. If this doesnt work try the rubberized piece that connects the carb to the motor. they break real easy on the warrior and are about 30.00$. If its broke, it will give similar problems. These arnt necessarily serious problems but can get really annoying and can lead to a decrease in performance.

Latest posts

Back