People these days...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you all know that in a situation like that you wouldnt say that, you would be more worried about keeping the turd in your pants....i know what it was like (simmilar but different situation)

im not too sure i would be able to keep those thoughts in, but i dont know if i would be able to think about those words at the time. i guess you always think of the perfect thing to say after **** happens. i probably would have just jetted!

you all know that in a situation like that you wouldnt say that, you would be more worried about keeping the turd in your pants....i know what it was like (simmilar but different situation)

Actually, I get kinda ticked if somebody threatens me. We'd be throwin down in the woods. Chances are my gun is closer than his is anyway...lol.

lol yea i know what you all mean... we were thinking we would go back after like 2 minutes and take the atvs back but the guy foloed us untill we were off his property... and tat was like 2-3 miles... so i just walked a half a mile and got some back up ( my dad ) lol and went back and he wasnt there...and i wouldove rode off but he was blocking our one and only trail to get back...

he was blocking the trail to get out? should have started toward him. he would have either moved or got run the **** over!

we found our way back by foloing a stream... cause we knew the stream went to the road... but we couldnt folo it with the atvs... to much trees... and i dunno if he wouldove went...

i thought boy scouts were sapposed to be nice and iv nvr heard of them wanting to shoot other people. my lil bro is in boy scouts and those r the nicest guys ever. but yea i agree with everyone eles just drive off i dont know about u but im a big guy and no one has ever yelled at me like that......except my mom......but thats different. anyway if he says dont make me get my gun then he has to walk somwhere and get it. oh fyi just because u take the ignition keys out doesnt mean somone cant take ur wires and splice em its realy easy.

i thought boy scouts were sapposed to be nice and iv nvr heard of them wanting to shoot other people. my lil bro is in boy scouts and those r the nicest guys ever. but yea i agree with everyone eles just drive off i dont know about u but im a big guy and no one has ever yelled at me like that......except my mom......but thats different. anyway if he says dont make me get my gun then he has to walk somwhere and get it. oh fyi just because u take the ignition keys out doesnt mean somone cant take ur wires and splice em its realy easy.

Dude man you gotta look at the date on the last post man this an old thread lol people keep digging this up from china

man u dont have to stay on the trail either if he was on the trail then go around. lmao.

First off there was no way around him
Second THIS IS AN OLD THREAD LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back