people and their bull ****

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think any sport bike has a 1500cc engine. I'm pretty sure that the biggest is the hayabusa with the 1300.

kawasaki has a 1400, as far as I know that's the biggest sportbike engine so far. Next year somebody else will give them the 1-up and there will be a 1500.

kawasaki has a 1400, as far as I know that's the biggest sportbike engine so far. Next year somebody else will give them the 1-up and there will be a 1500.

I actually heard thats a bad ass machine to !!!

thats freakin crazy! 1400cc's between your legs! (thats not meant in a perverted way! lol) sounds like either a whole lot of fun or an accident waiting to happen! lol

thats freakin crazy! 1400cc's between your legs! (thats not meant in a perverted way! lol) sounds like either a whole lot of fun or an accident waiting to happen! lol
maybe that can fly too ::)

yea Kawasaki came out with a street bike that is faster then the Hayabusa... but i think the Hayabusa is to big to stunt and crap but its one fast ass bike... i havent had any experience with the kawi 1400cc bike yet but when i do ill let ya know...

[quote:bmv9qw2v]thats freakin crazy! 1400cc's between your legs! (thats not meant in a perverted way! lol) sounds like either a whole lot of fun or an accident waiting to happen! lol
maybe that can fly too ::)[/quote:bmv9qw2v]
ha ha ha. funny.

ya it probably would fly strap a set of wings to it and the tail end thing and i bet it would...

jesse james did it with a car (mazda miata i think) but that took a **** load of work. also, kind of a waste of money, but hes got so much he doesnt know what to do with it!

jesse james did it with a car (mazda miata i think) but that took a **** load of work. also, kind of a waste of money, but hes got so much he doesnt know what to do with it!

He doesn't pay for any of that ****.

well, yeah i guess youre right. kinda funny when people have that sort of money and can afford expensive ****, they end up not paying for it. lol

Networks pay for it..then they get better ratings cause more ppl are watching it...atleast Jesse James is better to watch rather than OCC

Networks pay for it..then they get better ratings cause more ppl are watching it...atleast Jesse James is better to watch rather than OCC

Agree. I would much rather watch jesse james over OCC. I get tired of flipping the channel to discovery and seeing the guys at OCC bitch about everything like little girls. Jesse James just says do it or get the **** out!

exactly. i saw them last night building a bike for wendy's and some kids foundation they support (dave thomas foundation or something like that). sounds like a good cause, but its getting kinda cheezy! oh how sweet, they built a chopper for this foundation for kids. why not just give the ******* foundation some money instead of building a damn chopper?! i mean ****! i think they have plenty of money to do it too!

exactly. i saw them last night building a bike for wendy's and some kids foundation they support (dave thomas foundation or something like that). sounds like a good cause, but its getting kinda cheezy! oh how sweet, they built a chopper for this foundation for kids. why not just give the ******* foundation some money instead of building a damn chopper?! i mean ****! i think they have plenty of money to do it too!

Because that foundation for kids would get mor popular thus having more people contrubute... i dunno JMO

eh, either way, its starting to get kinda cheezy. dont get me wrong, i think its great that they do things like that, but they seem to do it a lot and seem like they are doing it for more publicity on their own part. i dont know, maybe its just me, but the show gets boring/irritating when they fight all the time. honestly, get some ******* counseling or something! lol

My buddy went up there on a charity ride with the Harley dudes.

They backed out on the tour, Every one was supposently there, No one would show there face for the crowd...........except for some guy he never seen b4.

Oh but they did bother to set up there stand to sellem over priced shirts and trinkets.........lol

I was never impressed with there show as compared to Jesse James. Jesse makes a lot of the stuff himself. Actually fabricates alot of it.

As for OCC ,every show I bothered to watch most of the stuff was ordered in from evrery where.

I just thought to my self ..........well dam. If I could come up with agood idea for a bike . Then make 20 phone calls to Order everything I wanted and have it sent to me. I think I may be able to at least put it together.

Unless its changed from the shows I've seen........?

OCC does minor fabrication....thats in the building out back were the other 15 employees work like dogs.....there fantasy bikes are all for a good cause, but.....it does seem as it they do it so it just helps them out,then you got drama drama drama all over the show..its like a ****** soap opera

Jesse James is a true builder, biker,and far from a bullshitter....i would have to say he pratically builds everything on his own about 90% of his bikes come from his head and using his own tools and getting dirty doing it!...do you ever see the guys at OCC dirty? "panzees", when Jesse gets pissed..its like "weres the hammer i wanna smash **** damnit!"or we could just blow it up!!

Latest posts

Back