• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If 98warrior does not want the shock, I'll take all of them off your hands.

If he DOes want the rear, I'll take the 2 fronts if they are still good.(not leaking, and actually work as a shock)

The fronts are fine they work fine when i used them last which was like 3-4 months ago. How does $40 shipped sound to you? Do you want pictures of them?

[quote:1iheng6q]If 98warrior does not want the shock, I'll take all of them off your hands.

If he DOes want the rear, I'll take the 2 fronts if they are still good.(not leaking, and actually work as a shock)

The fronts are fine they work fine when i used them last which was like 3-4 months ago. How does $40 shipped sound to you? Do you want pictures of them?[/quote:1iheng6q]
Pics would be nice.

I'll buy the a-arm skid plates off of you. how much are you asking? maybe I could trade you something

I'll buy the a-arm skid plates off of you. how much are you asking? maybe I could trade you something

Ben y would you put this on here you see me everyday at school you can just ask or call. But yeah ill sell them to you or ill trade you for your angle, haha just playin. What do you have to trade? Im still looking for a price on them i cant find the site that i got them from and i dont no how much they are.

[quote:xr45bsle]Make me a good package deal, and we'll talk...:)

$40 shipped? If you want pictures i need your email address.[/quote:xr45bsle]

PM sent

Latest posts

Back