• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale-2002 warrior**updated prices/pics**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man, i wanted to buy your black plastics, but now that i see how many scratches are on them i'll pass, get some **** to buff them up from whatever autoparts stores they have in the states and you'll probably sell them faster, just a suggestion, im not trying to be my normal asshole self

electrical from taking the plastics off????

Took the plastics off to work on it easier and, apparently, make it harder for me to get aroundin my already-tto-small gara :mad:ge!

oh man, i wanted to buy your black plastics, but now that i see how many scratches are on them i'll pass, get some **** to buff them up from whatever autoparts stores they have in the states and you'll probably sell them faster, just a suggestion, im not trying to be my normal asshole self

Make an offer, then you can buff them yourself. There's no deep scratches in them.

i work in the tool room of a plastics injection moulding company, im sure somebody there could figure a way to make them look new again

hmm, maybe when spring rolls around again, i don't spend money on something i can't use in the winter, all my money goes into my truck right now, if you still got them in a few months i'll buy them

i live in an apartment, no storage, so i keep it in my parents shed in the winter, they live an hour away, when i went home at christmas i rode every day

I used a heat gun and some mothers plastic polish on my plastics with many scratches in them and they look brand new again.

if you still have your black fenders, i'll buy the from ya

Latest posts

Back