ohio ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bail out here, but no call either. No one wants to commit. I have a nice house, with a deck, we can have a cook out after the ride and slam down a few adult beveages. Hang out in the man cave, maybe raise some hell in the neighborhood, fire up the race car and piss off some neighbors. I got it going on over here. Wife is cool to, we can party down. All I ask, bring a clean change of cloths and shoes so you don't trash my place, I do have a nice house and want to keep it that way. How many people open up their place and make this kind of offer? Sounds like a good time, only wish it was sooner in the season.

Last edited:
No bail out here, but no call either. No one wants to commit. I have a nice house, with a deck, we can have a cook out after the ride and slam down a few adult beveages. Hang out in the man cave, maybe raise some hell in the neighborhood, fire up the race car and piss off some neighbors. I got it going on over here. Wife is cool to, we can party down. All I ask, bring a clean change of cloths and shoes so you don't trash my place, I do have a nice house and want to keep it that way. How many people open up their place and make this kind of offer? Sounds like a good time, only wish it was sooner in the season.

HELL YEAH dude. I dig your style. I'll deff have to take you up on that sometime. Bear is an ok spot to wheel (thats what you live by right?) I like crows a little better. But to be able to go out and kick it with some fellow minded people makes it all worth while.

Cant do thins weekend thou. Broke, rode last weekend, my quad is semi outta commision and i'll most likely be hung over this sat, hahaha (good time to wheel if you ask me, but I won't be able to go either way).......2kwar would be too, but he no drinkie.......more for me!

We will have to get it on some time, Crow is is a good time. I'm into having a good time. I have some cool toys, and the man cave is cool to, you into playing electric guitars, lifting weights, or jamming on 1500 watt high end sound systems, fires in the fire pit.... ect. Actually my neighbors are cool, one of them is the president of the Ohio Modified Drivers Assosiation, Big time into stock car driveing. I race an 8 second drag car, and have a couple of nice show cars, and like to have a good time. More folks should be like me, just looking to make some new friends. Life is good if you explore new horizones, just don't let life catch up and let you get old.

Last edited:
I have freinds that live in Mogadore, we'll catch up sometime.

Went to Bear Creek on Sat. One of the best times I have had out their, more crazy people than I cared to see, I hope nobody got hurt. They had a bulldozer out their grooming all the trails... much needed. But the ones they have completed were every nice to ride on. I just want to say, If the dude rideing the Raptor 660 coming down the big hill reads this, while I WAS GOING UP IT... THEY HAVE A RULE OUT THEIR, YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO GO BACK DOWN THAT HILL. You almost hit me head on while I was coming up it, and I was almost to the top, a 250' roll over would have warranted an ass kicking.

It would have been very ugly............. for him!

one of my buddies uncles is dating a partial owner of micky thompson tires. they hold a mud fest every few weekends on sesons rd. on the border of stow and hudson. 5 bucks to get in and they haave a roast and everything. not a very big place to ride but its fun, cheap, the food is good and theres lots of mud <3

Latest posts

Back