Oh, God, what have i done now..with PIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ****, that helmet is FUBAR! :eek: Glad to hear you came out with only minor injuries. But your accident is definitely a reason why to wear a good helmet. Any real damage to the Recon?

this is why we are supposed to wear helmets, theres a good chance you could have been severly hurt or at least ended up with your mouth wired shut to heal a broken jaw. Glad to see you ok. id say that helmet saved the day

damn man yah i broke my visor too when i nailed my shed but damn i didn't break the face part... lol

Yea he fukin foo-bared some **** hard to do all that hell i dont think i could break up my helmet that bad with a hammer you was 4 real a lucky duk...

when i use to ride dirt bike i hit a rock with my rear tire throwing me over the bars and breaking my visor...split my spleen in 2 and broke 5 ribs....got airlifted to boston (from nh) helmet saved my day as well...i know this was gonna hpen some time during this post and i am glad i am saying it....it is because it is a honda

what kind of helmet was that? It shouldn't have busted up that bad for that small of a wreck.

wow, man, thats the american health care system for you. now if you lived in canada, that hospital visit would have been free!!!

sorry to hear about your accident, that helmet looks pretty messed up, your lucky MSR makes good ****

damn bro good thing your okay, yeah i broke my face once on my friends yz but i wasn't wearing a helmet ::). if you wernt wearing a helmet you wouldve been dead. thank God you were

Latest posts

Back