Not warrior..but cool

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, Banshees are ******* CRAZY. I wanna buy an old one for a project quad or something and do up the whole thing. That video is ******* insane. That step-up was crazy. That looks like a sick place to ride.

on the 360's,DONT try them UNLESS your in the right conditons,my freind on a 450r just watched the vid and tryed to one on a grvel pit around here,he was like the guy in the vid but the quad landed on top of him

Hill was your friend ok ??

yeah i dream about banshees, i always wanted one.. i could have got one insted of the rappy but i was talked out of it becuase it was a 2 strokes.... and i talked to a guy who had one and said he has no problems... so im pissed but that video was definitly sick !!

kinda,he's got a broken arm,some brusied ribs and a really sore back.and plus his quads all fucked up

i dont really know,i would guess maybe around 30-50mph and it just rolled and landed on top of min,i guess it maybe went bout 2 foot off he ground.it was ****** scary

i did it!!!!!i did a rollign 360!!!i know stupid,but i was like **** it,i can say i am nevr doing it again.

****,i aint never doing it again,i think i did it more on accident than anything.i would rather limb a hill that went straight up than do a 360.i turn the bars and i feel the back break loose and i do a 180 and i just pull the bars back the other way nad i come out pointing the same way i was going.i thought i was fo sur going to flip over or somrthin like it.if you ever have the chance to do one try it,just be prepared to jump!

Latest posts

Back