Northern Midwest ride - Lets try this agian!!! post up if interested

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna pop this back up to the top. Oh and Yamahauler, get your buddys to sign up here to. We need more Wisconsin members!!!

Also you local guys for sure post up the month that would work best for you, so we can get it narrowed down to atleast a month to do it in.[/QUOTEWell the one is my 15 year old son but I have the motor out of the 92 that he would be riding unless I can get my motor rebuilt by then and the other is my buddy who bought the 94 warrior but this week he's at gaurds down by wis dells till friday. he's in the army can have him sign up when he gets back fosure

hey guys i wish i was closer, i have noticed that is a bunch of guys from jersey and eastern pa , how could we go about a ride for the eastern guys?

I'm in it just depends on when my dad gets his motor repaired and gives mine back and when we get it running good.

Seems like you'd get more people if you went to a place like Litttle Sahara or SL. JMHO.

the last 2 years there have been private one day rides that a guy has been setting up. There was 2 in spring green and 2 in middleton. It was about a 3 hour ride with lunch and then you could ride again if you wanted. The spring green ride was pretty technical but lots of fun. I will post info when i get the schedule for this year.

Ya Id still like to do a ride. Finally got somethings going good here so hopefully I can get everything caught up and we can do one here soon. Sounds like we have enough interest in Black River Falls to make a go there. Then comes the date, right now Im thinking July or August since my June weekends are pretty packed up. Let me know what you guys think and we can go from there!

right now I'm open to either month unless something catastrofic happens to my 2 girls

http://madison.craigslist.org/rvs/3024218637.html Check this out. I have gone the last two years to both events. The Hill point one is very technical. If you like to go through woods and up and down steep hills this is for you. I wont make it to the first ride but am planning to go to the other ones. Just a thought for those in this area

If you head to black river falls, I could bring 2 warriors, a raptor, and polaris. Keep me informed.
Dont disappear on us!!! LOL Thats been what seems to be killing us midwest guys, just as the time approaches everyone doesnt come on for a few months!!

http://madison.craigslist.org/rvs/3024218637.html Check this out. I have gone the last two years to both events. The Hill point one is very technical. If you like to go through woods and up and down steep hills this is for you. I wont make it to the first ride but am planning to go to the other ones. Just a thought for those in this area

Might be something to do for a ride sometime, but not sure what ones would be good though.

They just seem too short of trails 25 to 30 miles we need like 150 to 250 mile ride planned

Back