NEW MEMBER FROM CT

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitebrothers350

Reaction score
Hey whats up peeps?? i am new to this site and i am enjoying it! :) I have 2002 warrior with white brothers E series exhaust with no spark arrestor, K&N filter, DG nerfbars, DG front bumper with rear chrome grab bar, black MSR handlebar, full skid plates, flat-track front tires (looks sick) with rear mud-lite tires. Last night i was riding my warrior in the trail, when i went off a big jump i broke my rear axle bearings that the axle is sooo wobble. It is at my friends house right now i will pick it up later to take axle off to see if i damage anything. I need to sell my cr125 so i can get fst 446 stroker kit with new +2 axle, swingarm, a-arms with work or elka shocks. ;D

pics coming soon

thanks for the welcome guys! how do i put pictures here? i tried to click on add tag: insert image and it wouldnt work

Sign up for photobucket. Upload the pictures there. And copy nd past the URL to here. I believe I have seen you on atv connection.

Latest posts

Back