New from Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dino

Reaction score
Well I have been lurking around a couple of sites for awhile, I like the group over here and thought I would intrduce myself. Just got the whole family into quads, purchased 7 of them over the summer and sold a couple of them and now I'm down to 5. Thats a good number because their are 5 of us to ride them. The family is having a blast, I also drag race, have a low 8 second 64 GTO that has kinda gone to the sideline since the quads came into play, at least they are something that everyone can participate in, and not just watch me go down the track, the wife really likes it because she doesn't have to worry about me hitting the wall @165 MPH. Sold one warrior a couple of month ago, I bought it looking for a nice Raptor 350 that I couldn't find. Then found a Nice 07 SE and bought it, then sold the warrior, bad move I missed that bike. So I purchased another Warrior a couple weeks ago and my son is rideing it.
The Raptor is my baby, I have been doing some mods to it, mostly stuff I picked up on this site. So far I have drilled the airbox lid, jetted the carb, added a Yoshimura slip on, Big Bear oil cooler mod, yfz 450 front shocks, Banshee rear shock, YFZ front calipers, full AC skid plate on "A" arms, belly pan and swing arm., ITP tires all around, ODDY grips.
Overall the bike has a very solid platform for the type of rideing we do, mostly all trail rideing, has great power, pulls big hills well, very nimble through the woods and windey trails. I'm a happy camper.... Ride on!

Nice. Welcome. '07 SE, the white and blue, or black and orange?

Picures

I thought I would add a couple of pictures of my toys!

Attachments

• 100_0856 (Small).jpg
    100_0856 (Small).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Nice grand national you got. Drag racing is my first love... Welcome
New London, your not that far from Norwalk. I race out their a few times a year. I do the Pontiac Nationals every year for sure. My home track is Quaker City. Yeah the Grand National is a great car, thats my street cruiser, imagine the look on the kid in the souped up Honda with a fart can on it when his grandpas car just smoked him. That car gets alot of respect, although I have never had that one to the track, it's to nice to tear it up like that.

New London, your not that far from Norwalk. I race out their a few times a year. I do the Pontiac Nationals every year for sure. My home track is Quaker City. Yeah the Grand National is a great car, thats my street cruiser, imagine the look on the kid in the souped up Honda with a fart can on it when his grandpas car just smoked him. That car gets alot of respect, although I have never had that one to the track, it's to nice to tear it up like that.

Yeah i got a 90 notchback fox body thats my street/strip car. I used to go to the ford nationals every year but they stopped doing it. I know what you mean by smokin the lil ricers on the street!

Back