NEW 600RR WARRIOR VIDS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make another vid 1 like 5 mins long of u drifting and sjit and mabe a wheelie and burnout and a drive by at the fastest ull go with it

make another vid 1 like 5 mins long of u drifting and sjit and mabe a wheelie and burnout and a drive by at the fastest ull go with it

Would you like anything else sir? Haha jk, yeah i dont have a hell of a lot of time to ride anymore since daylight savings, working until dark....and I need to find a cameraman and a place to ride....ill get it though, maybe this weekend with my new HDs

Sounds like a ******* sand machine, that thing would rock with straight paddles on a hillclimb

Nice vids, the person that came outta the house in the doughnut video looked pissed, hands on the hips an all! Whats it clocking in at?

Nice vids, the person that came outta the house in the doughnut video looked pissed, hands on the hips an all! Whats it clocking in at?

Yeah that was quite funny, forgot to tell her Id be out making a ton of noise in the driveway.

What do you mean "clocking in at?"

Latest posts

Back