new 06's are here

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ive noticed is that all the machines that are getting big changes havent turned to the 06 model yet. The raptor, r1 fz1, fz6, R6, are all still 05 models, Most likely they will be updated soon.

A full fledged 400 warrior/rappy would be verrrry nice right about now, get off your ass yamaha!!! The 450's and other large bore machines are nice but too insane for the exxxxtremely narrow trails. It would also be nice to see someone machine a new head for the classic warrior motor based off the rap660 design. The edelbrock dual intake for the rap660 could also be altered to fit the head, damn thinking out loud again... ;D

**** that! Yamaha pisses me off. All the new models look like ****, the wolverine and especially the 700! If they change the yfz i'm gonna sell my yamaha and buy a suzuki! j/k

True 449 YFZ,700 Raptor, now we just need a DOHC Liquid Cooled 5 valve 400cc MX/XC monster.I wish I was a designer at Yamaha 10" of travel 11" in the rear it would be such a sick bike. Anyway Honda has to play catch up again....Yamaha like always leavin everyone else to pull there heads outa thier asses.

I think that Yamaha needs to get off the damn Raptor deal. Almsot every quad they have resembles a damn Raptor! They need to do some better designg IMO

Latest posts

Back