Nerfs net or solid?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtreemnoise

Reaction score
Have never ridden with nerfs before. Really like the ones from PRM-ATV. Wondered if there is an advantage to the net type VS solid aluminum floor side-bars ? Are nerfs better for racing than trail riding which is most of what I do.

I agree I have had them for several years now you wouldn't believe how much they collect. Hell they probably have snow and ice on them still from 2 weeks ago when it snowed unless it has melted. I like them but I like the ones that are on my 400ex better.

nerf all the way, the skids do look cool but the mud and what have you will just sit on there and weigh yah down and get in the way. PRM nerfs are the tits, I love how the mount up and there super solid. My lil bro had them and For a long time I was saving for them as well. I'm opting to go with IMS style pegs and a heal guard combo fro this upcoming race season. Nerfs in actuality are more fitted for tt and MX riders, so as an opponents tire doesn't get lodged in between your front and rear.

Back