NEED SPROCKET HELP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
got a 15 tooth on the front now....dont think thats what it came with stock...seems like the gears are kinda long now....what did it have stock and what is a good trail riding not circuit racing set up? Thankx for the help guys!

13 is stock and for your level of mods it should stay stock. The stock gearing on the warrior is perfect for just about everything. Plenty of top speed and still enough torque. Without some serious mods i dont suggest running much higher.

I run a 15/40 set-up but i also have 20" tires. So in reality its kinda like a 14/40 since the stock tires are 22's

I see...mine has 20" tires on the back now with the 15 front sprocket..I got a set of 22" tires for the back on the way{stole them....44.00 on ebay for back tires and rims!!} so if I get a 13 sprocket I will be back to stock. Thankx for the help Bro!! :cool:

No problem man. Im not saying your can't run higher gearing... i just found that the stock gearing was the fastest up untill you get some good mods done. For example a good top end cam compliments a bigger front sprocket as the motor pulls much harder through the top. In stock form ( or even lightly modded) the warrior is a real dead horse on top end.

Its an easy fix though. After my work this thing rips everywhere. There is never a lack of power. I can lug it around in 6th gear and then grab 4th and accelerate to top rpms in seconds. It feels as if it has double the power of a stock one. When in truth... its almost acutally does. But nevermind that. The point here was about sprockets haha. Im just stating that although the warrior is lame in stock form. Its amazing what some mods can do for this thing.

ThankX for all the info! You guys are on this ****! Cool to have a place to get info on a new hobbie from those who have done it before! ThankX Again!

Back