My Yamaha Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Register for an account at www.photobucket.com (it's free) and download your pics there, then copy the img link and paste it in the thread here. It will look something like this:
{img}irhirhiherih{/img} From photobucket you can easily copy the link with the image tags already on. There will be three links under the picture, right click on the one that says image or something (you will see the "

Nice bike.............Now that ya learned add a couple more!! ;D ;D

Just a tip, go back to photobucket and click on "account options" at the top right corner of the screen. Then change the "max picture size" to 256 Kb. That will make the pics fit on our screens without having to scroll around. You don't have to resize before loading the pics there, it will do it automatically.

nice quad, it looks like you need to let some air out of the rear tires, and i really like those front tires, i was gonna buy a set (they are more square than stock and holeshots)

2 different color front shocks?? Nice color combination on the quad otherwise. And is that other quad a blaster to the right cut out of the pic?
~Bill

diggin the color scheme. is it black and yellow or grey?

Back